Thursday, July 31, 2008

Can You Excercize When You Have Eye Erpes

Tele2 scammers

Cuidadito if you receive a call you pay Tele2 preguntandos that the phone + internet and they can offer you the same thing but cheaper phone and we have employed x megs but "digital" they say, is say, if they are not "digital" are not really tell me. And if I see proof that I have only 1 megapixel, which directly serves me.
Well, I answered that I if I have 3 megs, to what I says no, and I again I say yes, and he says no, they aver when I checked, and I said yes, several times also, and I am a computer engineer and that they spoke, what he responds ... ups .. no, do not respond at all, because I hung up, only hear a beep beep beep beep beep , as when someone sees that it has nothing to do, you can not tease you and decides to hang up quickly and move to call another future victim.

Note: Argentine was, as usual, I say this because if you call it, detectais so quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment