Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is Std Insurance Worth

Nokia Nikon D90 - Soon?




few months ago I'm looking through cameras to see if I find something that really convinces me, but either are not I had expected, or are too "evolved" and therefore expensive for me.
few days ago was published the news of the new Nikon D90, and following specifications and stare at the price I get the feeling that you made for me:)
It is the successor to the D80 but with qualities of the D300 .

As characteristic data:
* Mpxs 12.3 CMOS sensor (DX)
Sensitivity ISO 200-3200, expandable to 6400
* owner EXPEED processor
* video mode to 1280x720 (720p) and 24 fps
* 3''LCD and 920,000 pixels

* Live View * Focus 11, with detection facial
* sensor cleaning system
* Shooting in burst mode up to 4.5 fps
* Optional GPS-GP1 to geopositioning photos

certainly something that if I am concerned both by the sensor, megapixels, for that ISO interesting, but will have to see how it behaves, for that piece of screen, and the issue of video recording ... it is interesting if we put a fish-eye, you imagine? : D You can do things creative.

The price is about (899 €) the body, and there is a body pack plus AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR for about 1200 €.

is already in U.S. stores yet not arrive here until late September.

I am here to play;)


And to show a button, or buttons better:)













More info

0 comments:

Post a Comment