Monday, August 11, 2008

Roger Barret Pink Floyd

Mallorca II - Points oranges Mallorca in the sky

Friday, August 8, 23:50 approximately.

Rápita I am in the in the garden, when suddenly I see an orange dot crossed the starry sky, like a plane by the speed at which he passed, but the color, and intensity of light was not an airplane, size, or at least its light gave off was as if it were a much bigger object, and no lights flashing, so I discarded even more than it were some kind of plane. Nor was any visible wake, or tail, so I discarded that it was a shooting star or meteor.
A few seconds later, after almost disappear completely in the starry horizon, I turned again to the left, where I saw him appear, and I was completely shocked to see appear 5 or 6 points, I was obliged to wake up my Bride to witness what he was witnessing. She, like me, stared at the sky without being able to explain what the hell was that.
The 5 or 6 oranges sailed across the sky following the same path as the previous point, or UFOs in this case, since it was an unidentified flying object.
When these 5 or 6 had almost disappeared UFO appeared another, also following the same path.
not had time to go for the camera, the shock was such that he could not stop staring at the sky, waiting to appear hundreds of these orange dots and come to understand what the hell it was.
When these points disappear on the horizon, they did not like a plane, that is, progressively, but at principle if it was gradual, but then simply disappeared, as if they increased the speed.
Here is a recreation of what we saw, since you can not do any photo.



days later I was browsing through the net and in newspapers in recent days, but I could not find anything about it. What if I have found are several sites you have seen many people said the same phenomenon in recent months in various places on the island of Mallorca, they even have videos uploaded, in which is exactly what we saw.

And I wonder, like everyone else What the hell was that? ", The truth is that wake up my girlfriend and ask her to what it was, he replied:" Look, we are not alone in the universe, "I was excited to say that sentence xD, and was embroidered , as a terrible silence seized the moment as we watched this show.

anyone else has seen something similar? Or know if you can try something from the NASA or something similar?

Link
similar videos and stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment