Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grace Period For Nationwide Insurance

mice. Hello Kitty fondant cake

Christmas is here .. Last year at this time had already prepared a lot, but this year I have no desire to keep things simple. I'm a little vague about the blog is concerned, and it is not to prepare things, pictures and recipes I have accumulated, but in my attic is very cold, my keyboard does not work, my computer is sluggish, so I sit and despair .... This month or participated in the challenge to the smell of bread, the truth is that there have been several reasons, including breads, which I chose myself were awfully bad, and yes, it is not something we plan to publish has gone to waste, but my teammates were left to fear ... The spirit that has sometimes makes things go well, and when things are not done willingly, not out ...
Not that he does not feel, I miss all, and I feel bad for not spending Christmas delight to see that you have prepared, but I have no time, and the little time I have is spent with Mario. On Friday celebrated her birthday cake and see that neither had prepared, and on Wednesday he says, but Mama, I want a fondant cake ... and I do? Well, I do have one. His birthday is on Friday, Christmas Eve, I always say is the best gift that Santa Claus has made me in my life. Well, reaches age 8 and wanted a larger pie, and after investigating the two and see some things he said he wanted the famous pie 'Cursed rodents. " always struck me by how pretty she is, the truth is that it is in a moment. Hallucinated children and my niece Sara tiene14 months and did not know if meowing, barking and chirping when she saw the mice. :) It's amazing what kids like these things that make them happy little hard sometimes ...
is a Msc lemon, topped with cinnamon syrup and filled with chocolate ganache black. For me the best combination for these cakes.
Happy Birthday Mario.

0 comments:

Post a Comment