Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whats The Easiest Bone To Break ?

almond butter cake

Hi everyone!! As the holidays go? Mine too calm down and, at home, enjoying family, small and everything ... This year, as I'm doing little comment for me, I have a lot of stuff to do for others and what they can park my ... But I wanted to stop and teach these lardy, I have prepared 3 times so far this Christmas, made in a moment, not roasted flour and tangling. They are also very, very good .. I have taught them if you are like eating ...

Ingredients:
-lard 250g-250g of sugar


flour-250g-250g raw almond
-ground zest of a small lemon-
some cinnamon
As prepare:
Preheat oven to 170 ยบ.
Mix all ingredients by hand in a bowl. If you have a Thermomix, a few seconds 6.
We took the dough and form a ball. We take lots of that ball, I made balls of 20-22 grams. The are put in the oven tray. We put a raw almonds on top, pressed with your finger a bit and we put a pinch of sugar with a little cinnamon.
Bake for about 10 minutes, until edges are browned. The
we get and let cool on baking sheet.
My husband says they are so good on the Almond ... so the next batch I made some almond and some without.
If you are of those who like to enjoy the candy without complicaros, this recipe, along with congretes are ideal, the two are of my dear Alicia, Canecositas Cookbook.
I hope you like.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment