Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Is Green Tea Good For Pms

Escape to London

Yep, just landed! Until the last moment we were on tenterhooks wondering if we'd fly or not the driver problem, but in the end everything went perfectly.
London, love, and there are several occasions when we travel there and never get tired, I always want to return, this time there were few days so as classic as we know, we are dedicated to stroll, shop and see a play.
As far as shopping is concerned, do not buy too much for the theme of "galleteo" because the truth is I was doing a lot of things and seems to me difficult to find something original, I was in a shop, but where was actually purchased in department stores, where if I found several books that had still to order online so I brought.
I leave some pictures.
Regen, t Street and Covent Garden.

primrose bakery, where cupcakes taste some lemon and ginger.


A beautiful sweets shop we found loitering.

a Japanese bakery in Piccadilly.

A shop Laduree macarons of that the last time we were in London was not

, lit as always impress the streets with Christmas lighting.

The hummingbird bakery cupcakes where redvelvet tried the cupcake, I really wanted, and I must say that was not what I expected. They also had cupcakes
Christmas.


melt the chocolate , upon entering it the smell of chocolate is ... feel like it all, bought some tablets.
The image below, another showcase of wonderful chocolates.

Yes, miserable a classic, I love and I get a thrill, despite the language problem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment