Monday, October 25, 2010

How Do I Get Past Craigslist Phone Authentication

cocoa cake with almonds. Invisible Friend

The cake is not new, but it is so versatile and always comes out so well, tune it for different versions. Here it is the original recipe, which I use as a base, and one of the recipes that I have the blog, tuned.

- cake base.
- lemon and raspberry cake

I bought a bottle of 'something', you can see in the photos. Is to add the milk, cocoa, almonds built, and it already has sugar. Is very rich with a glass of warm milk or cold. I am passionate about the milk, constantly take, I do not like it, and I love opening the refrigerator and drink the bottle a 'dry stick' haha \u200b\u200b.. My mother says that when she was little and I did, and I have not lost the habit. That gives me pleasure every day, although there are people who see a pig, it's my milk and I drink like me haha \u200b\u200b...
Well I'm going in other directions .. what we were going, here's the recipe.
Ingredients:
The measures are the pot of yogurt.

-3 eggs -2 -1
plain yogurt and half of flour measures
-media as cocoa-almond

half of baking powder ½ -1 as sugar, if not you are very sweet tooth, with enough. -1
sunflower oil as
As we prepare:
Beat eggs with sugar until frothy whitish. Add the yogurt and oil, mix. Put the remaining ingredients and beat them with rods, language, blender, really does not matter, it is good anyway ...

* If you want to go faster, you put all the ingredients in the bowl of the mixer and beat.
Pour into buttered pan and flour and bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until you try with a toothpick comes out clean. If you dora much above, you can cover them with aluminum foil to get it done right inside. Another version of cake
rich, rich ... And this is the detailed picture that you commented cocoa, if you see it and I like to try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment