Friday, October 22, 2010

To Have Insurance In Force

.

time ago to leaf through the book of Jamie Oliver, and this soup I have it booked since I bought it. The other day I decided to prepare it and the truth is that I was pleasantly surprised. I changed some ingredients that made me very much, or that he had no other I had more in hand or I liked more. Is good in the kitchen, right?

Ingredients:
tomatoes -2 -1 -1 large carrot, leek
celery -1 -1 large onion
-a handful of fresh spinach 1 tbsp
olive oil
-2 garlic cloves-sliced \u200b\u200b
tablespoon dried rosemary
-tablespoon dried basil
-850 ml chicken broth
-two handfuls of sharks
-4 or 5 sausages
milk-salt and black pepper.
Many people ask me what are the sausages milk, thought they were more common, I always I have in the fridge for the wants and Mario are just frankfurters or sausages for dogs. What happened was that the brand I buy I will add milk (or so they say) are softer and more like it small.

As we prepare: Peel and
deseed tomatoes, cut into squares. Peel carrots and cut into cubes also. Do the same with leeks, celery and onions. We are all vegetables more or less the same size.
Heat a pan with olive oil. Sauté the carrots, leeks, celery, onions, garlic and rosemary for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook a couple of minutes. Put the broth, we took it to a boil and leave on for 15 minutes. We then spinach over the chicken, cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Finally add the basil, rosemary and pasta and boil until done. Check the salt and serve with a splash of olive oil or grated Parmesan cheese.

"I had the soup well over 15 minutes, I wanted all tender, and was tested until I thought it was okay, about 45 minutes in total.
"The original recipe has cabbage instead of spinach, and rosemary and basil are fresh, but I did not. Moreover, as in my house are carnivores that eat both plant just is not going, I put some sausages in milk.

remains a very good soup, warm and comforting. And best of all is that everyone can put what you like most, or waive any ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment