Monday, October 25, 2010

Protopic Ointment For Psoriasis

Gourmet 2010. Minestrone Soup

Well, another year is here on AIG. As I like it! The illusion of seeing what has touched you, knowing who has you, buy the stuff with lots of enthusiasm ... in short, that I did not want to lose in any way.
is the second year that I participate, and hope to do many more. This year again the logo is so cute! The design is from Carolina, here you can see his blog and nice pictures you have.
Back to organize everything Bea , I do not think he was capable, but someone has to do, so I can only thank him for making it happen.
always ask us to put our tastes to make things easier for our Aig, and that's what I do myself, although I do not like to ask .. ajaja ...


As you can see, my dear friend:) I love baking, I have molds of all kinds, but I have a few scoops in a position, these American cup .. I bought some at Ikea, and it is not coffee mugs ... I love the products typical of each region, for instance my last year Aig, Ly sent me mojo lapilli, gofio, bienmesabe and a little something more typical of the Canaries, so those things I love.
Any book of desserts, bread, recipes of all kinds, makes me happy.
Chocolate makes me crazy, so if your soil is typical chocolates, you know;)

Well I can say little more, but I think I said a lot of stuff .. Any gift is received with joy and gratitude, I'm dying to know who you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment