Wednesday, January 5, 2011

European Mid East Maps Online

Roscón of Kings.

First of all, happy new year to all who pass by here from time to time. I hope this year better than the past, I've started very positively and I hope you are satisfied things I have in mind for this 2011. three years ago with this in my house is not purchased roscón, and always do the same, the first year I made one, I came out great, so the following year and this, I made two smaller ones of the same mass , one for dinner with my parents and one for the day of Reyes with my in-laws, here is roscón for everyone. I show you what is the recipe that I do, that is what suits me, and I have not changed. Ingredients: For the infusion:

-50ml water 40g sugar, cinnamon stick -1

-grated lemon half and half
-20ml of brandy or rum
-2 tablespoons of orange blossom water
As we prepare the infusion: Put the water
and cinnamon stick to warm, when it boils remove and add scratches and leave to infuse. When warm add the liqueur and orange blossom water. Reserve.
For the yeast dough:
-5Oml
milk, bread flour 90g

-1 teaspoon sugar -1 envelope active dry yeast
As we prepare the yeast dough: Temperate
milk with sugar, I thermomix 1 minute 37 degrees, speed 2. Add yeast and dissolve, about 6 minutes. Add the flour and form a ball. In a bowl put lukewarm water, make a cross on the ball and get into the water until it floats, when it is ready.
mass Roscón To:
-450g bread flour 75g
-margarine (room temperature and cubed)
-75g lard (room temperature and cubed)
-50ml of milk-100g

sugar -1 teaspoon salt
rasa -2 -2 egg yolks

As we prepare: Beat
infusion without the stick of cinnamon with the sugar, eggs and yolks, I thermomix few seconds to 4-5 . Add flour and knead to form a dough pulls away from the walls, 2m, closed cup, speed spike.
add milk, spoonful by spoonful while and then knead the yeast dough. Knead another minute and add the margarine and shortening. Knead two minutes more, I'm adding a little more flour, until the eye is not so sticky. How about 2 or three tablespoons more.
We got the dough, floured table and knead a little more, form a ball, sprinkle with flour and let stand covered until double the volume. It is long, about 5-6 hours or so.
Over time we get it, kneaded it a little more and put back into the bowl to fold back the volume, this time takes a little less, about 2-3 hours. We are
the roulade and painted it with egg, we weigh again until doubled in volume. About 2 hours more. Paint
again with beaten egg, decorated with candied fruit, cherries, diced almonds, sugar moistened with a few drops of water ... what more you like it.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees and when we go to get the roulade it down to 180 º. Bake for about 30 minutes or so, when ready, turn off the oven and leave the door open for 5-10 minutes more.
We can eat well, or we can fill with what we like, I like it with cream, cream looooong always well prepared. Well, here is my contribution to this special day the most magical night of the year. I hope that the Three Wise Men leave you many gifts, that you have been very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment