Sunday, January 30, 2011

Show Me Inside Of A Nose

decorated cookies .. for Cookie .....

Since I have the blog, I have met wonderful people and generous with absolutely positive experience.
This is what has happened to me again on this trip to Barcelona.
When we organized this trip, I set out to gather information about getting in touch with Barcelona Antonia, I wrote an email that she answered quickly and kindly give me directions where in addition to comprehensive then a second email, I also said that he wish we knew, and I gave your number teléfono.Como grateful people I love and I try to be, I knew that we would know Antonia. In Barcelona
the call and stayed with her on this site I loved it (where to buy some material advantage to keep cookies).
The feeling was really as pleasant, we had a coffee, chatted in the end .. as if we we knew a long time, certainly keep in touch.
For from the moment that I decided I would call it, I started to prepare some cookies to bring.
This is the result, and the inspiration was these cardboard bowls I bought in London in a shop in Covent Garden and certainly later I found (incredibly, it is not exactly a cheap shop) at a price much cheaper than Fortnum and Mason.


¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡ Thanks Antonia










0 comments:

Post a Comment