Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gay Cruising Places Baton Rouge

Muffins almond, apricot and vanilla. Challenge No. 8 to the smell of bread.

I think it is time to remove the roulade not? You see, I'm very relaxed with the blog, but the ultimate challenge of my beloved baking published not so this time I did not think to let go. Here you can see the loaves of my classmates.

Elvira Silvia

Paula

I must say that he chose Silvia breads are delicious, I've loved, my son eats chocolate and are so rich ....

Ingredients:
-500g strong flour 10g salt
-
-300ml of water
-10g-50g fresh yeast
toasted almond flour
-5g of dried apricots (apricots) cut
chunks - some fresh vanilla powder stick. I put an envelope of vanilla sugar.
For batter:
-diced or sliced \u200b\u200balmonds, icing sugar

-chocolate chips.
As we prepare:
In the bowl of water put thermomix, and schedule 1 minute, 37 °, speed.
Add the yeast and stir a few seconds to 5.
Put the flour, vanilla, salt, almond flour and knead 3 minutes, closed cup, speed spike. When missing a couple of minutes to complete, add the apricots.
We let the dough rest for 45 minutes in the glass. We are a 40g ball and leave on baking sheet. Spray bottle with water and put the almonds on top. We leave it to ferment for another hour.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees and put the bread when we went down to 210 ยบ. Cook them for 15 minutes. When cool sprinkle with icing sugar.

Delicious picnic and much better than the industrial bakery ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment