Monday, January 31, 2011

Get A Loan In Nj Asap

caramel tart caramelized hazelnuts.

My friend Vanessa told me he had seen this cake in a magazine Thermomix, since I mention I have not stopped thinking about it. I researched online and I figured that this was the cake of which I spoke. The original is with nuts, but I thought I caramelize some hazelnuts in love with this, the truth is that the result is the best, all liked. I invite you to prepare because I am sure you will love.
Ingredients:
A biscuit base with butter or a biscuit. I have made him:
-A loop of graham crackers
-55g of margarine melted
-a splash of milk
-a spoonful of brown sugar, a tablespoon
cocoa powder
value For the cake: 750g
-
milk-250g-300g
cream caramel
-3 curd envelopes
caramelized hazelnuts I have prepared following the recipe of caramelized nuts that you can see here . I assure you that you will not be able to eat just one ... that rich.
As we prepare:
Hazelnuts can prepare the day before.
first thing we do is the base. Chop cookies and mix with other ingredients, put them on the basis of pan and press well, we put in the refrigerator while preparing the cake. The glass
Thermomix put all ingredients and mix in a few seconds on speed 7. Programmed then 14 minutes, 90 ยบ, Speed \u200b\u200b3. When finished we pour on this solid base and when we put it back in the fridge. Always better overnight. Chop the hazelnuts and leave a few whole, we put on the cake, I also got him some chocolate shavings and a drizzle of caramel.
thermomix If you're not alone you need a bucket and patience, is the same technique as three chocolate cake. Heat and stir until become very hot, and the curd can make its effect.

Another highly recommended cake that is sure to be repeated in my house ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment