Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brazilian Wax Puerto Vallarta

brown and orange. Challenge No. 6 to the smell of bread.

Well, here we go again, Al smell of bread ... This time the recipe has chosen Paula, and the truth is that has given me sooooo war. Well, the war has given me the nuts, because there was no way to prepare them, the bread itself, are very simple.
Here are the recipes of my compis:
-Silvia
-Paula-Elvira


Ingredients:
-500g strong flour 10g salt
-
-300ml water
-10g fresh yeast
For the filling:
-orange slices
-candied chestnuts in syrup.
As we prepare.
The first thing is to have the filling, I am after several failed attempts, I decided to buy chestnuts in syrup.
I also had a box of tangerines so my filling are candied tangerines instead of oranges.
To prepare the dough put in the glass of water and schedule thermomix 1 minute, 37 º, Speed \u200b\u200b1. Then add the yeast and beat a few seconds 6.
then incorporate the remaining ingredients and schedule 3 minutes, closed cup, speed spike.
We let the dough rest 45 minutes tightly covered to prevent drying. Portions
40 grams, the crush forming a circle and put a nut, a slice of tangerine and I, my suggestion compis who prepared before I put a bit of Nutella. We close the bun and put it on a cloth that we will have dusted with flour, with the closing down.
We leave it to ferment for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 250 º with a fountain with wet rags inside to form steam.
Put the loaves on pan, turning so that the ugly, once I was down, now it is up.
Bake at 210 º for 15 minutes. "I liked the bread that had more chocolate.
"It made me very funny bits of Mandarin find inside, so Next time, I will make jam. "I prepared half the bread as well, and the other half with sobrasada .. and these have flown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment