Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Baby Messages Joke

potato mille-feuille.

have to see what things are. The other evening, I think that would be about 19:30 or so, I was walking a bit on Twitter, and Pintxo taught us a new recipe for the Palate Direct. As you can see if you click the link, I was drooling, I and a half Twitter for a while, and I thought that drool at the picture, if I can not prepare for dinner tonight? Well, this, my dinner that night and wants out! That rich this, I recommend it because it is done in a minute, are ingredients that we all have at home and also, of which we like, right?

The only thing I changed is I added a layer of Philadelphia and a little paprika.
Ingredients: -2
potatoes, small mine, but it was for two.
-medium onion
-sobrasada
-cream cheese, two eggs
-oil-salt-red pepper
.
As we prepare:
Cut the onion and poached with a little oil and salt.
We wash thoroughly and cut potatoes sliced \u200b\u200bunpeeled. The fry in oil until browned.
milhoja To mount put a potato, spread with spicy sausage, other potatoes, spread with cheese and onion you put up another potato and fried egg on top, with a little cayenne pepper.
I tell you not like this, look at the picture and drool as happened to me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment