Monday, November 8, 2010

Irish Dance Wigs For Sale Toronto

spicy cookies.

uffff .. uff that richer biscuits I've stolen my countrywoman Lola. Son del blog Kanela and lemon, but I know I saw it ... The truth is that I did for the few ingredients that are, to prove, and I've loved. The nice thing is that we can be as simple to adapt to our tastes, adding a little spice, a substance that we like, or bathing them, as did Lola, in chocolate glas ... what you can think of. I have very clear that these cookies become part of my recipes at home still.

What I liked, apart from their taste, the texture is like to be melt in your mouth, but at the same time, they are crunchy bite .. of truth that are delicious and I recommend them, they are also very simple to do. Let them.

Ingredients:
-
300g flour 200g butter, at room temperature, 100g of sugar

As we prepare:
Preheat oven to 180 ยบ.
In a bowl put the three ingredients, and knead until a paste, a little dry, but by squeezing the hands is firmly packed. We are

ball, I of 20 grams each, 15 are also good if you want them smaller. We are placing on the baking sheet that we lined with baking paper and crush slightly with a fork.
ways I used the balls, I divided the dough into two, one part I've put crushed cardamom seeds, and the other a mixture of cinnamon, ginger and cloves. I have rolled in sugar and cinnamon and some I have put a hazelnut.
Bake for 15 minutes. I made two batches, the first 15 minutes and the second in a little more because I was the saint to heaven, and were more toast, but also rich. So to your liking.

The battered are more good:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment