Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wholesale Bracelet Engravables

3D Christmas Cookies (I)

A week without warrants, in principle, a virus and then fate would have it, another problem, (even do not know which), caused the computer died, so while I fix deals here with my boyfriend.
These cookies are the first published for Christmas, I love making Christmas cookies, so I do not know how many will give me time to do, but I will try to be the highest.

I wanted to be different in color and shape, I did not want to start with the traditional left for later.

also wanted to make a Christmas recipe, not that I usually use to decorate, but last year I did the traditional ginger these and I do not like anything, I find it cloying, so find something similar but it would not molasses
found a recipe in Karen's page , cinnamon and spices and I loved it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment