Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ceiling Lights Poor Connection

I got my AIG.

Well yeah! I think this year I'm the first to receive the gifts of AIG. I arrived Friday morning, and the truth is that I did not expect at all, I thought it would take more .. This year my Aig
is Veronica, Veronica cuisine. Do not know his blog, but it is clear that from now miss. That is good to participate, blog and always know new people and me, that I love.

I put a picture of the gift and I tell you that's what.


Looks fine, but what you record:
I was sent a measuring jug of tiny, bottle, already had one but these things always come in handy. A box of colored paper cupcake and one for Trufit, a placemat that comes beautifully for photos of the recipes, cones, tiny joy, I had to and the time I wanted to buy, and finally the star gift for me, a pastry cutter to support to make a Christmas tree cookies, Veronica has challenged me to do, and of course I will!

Many thanks for all the goodies, I know you struggled to find these things, I thank all my heart that you've bothered to look.

Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment