Sunday, November 28, 2010

How Much Does A Eastern Traildigger Frame Weigh

My AIG, Cookies message. Christmas Cookies

Well as we are practically in the month of December, I changed the image the blog for more holiday, this puppy will be the messenger from my blog to wish you a happy holiday.

also tell you that now my AIG.


If these two wonderful books on decorating cookies that I already knew who sent me, Paula , from Buenos Aires, did not know his blog, but I will now suya.Gracias fan!
This last book "Cookie Swap" authored by Julia Usher , is a book with some pictures and a divine designs wonderful cookies and other sweets, you may have to say against that step missing photos step to explain techniques, I still Julia long time in fact was the first person I saw decorate cookies with stencil techniques who follow me know that I like so much, do not miss your page, I would like, certainly the The book is written in English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment