Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Interval Resorts Us

PANNA COTTA


today's recipe is half and half recipe friend recipe mia
This dessert is Italian, and in fact the recipe is Italian, the mother's sister Demi, is half Italian, and Demi tasted this recipe at Christmas, so Demi has sent me the recipe and I've done, and this has been the result.
Maite My sister worked for a long time in an Italian restaurant, and learned to do many things, it also makes panna cotta, but I never had, and it is very easy.
Demi told me that the recipe has no original syrups or sauces, but it blends very well and today almost everyone makes it so.
I, as you will see I've put a lot of chocolate syrup, too much maybe, but I love chocolate.
Specific Demi sent me the recipe with cream normal, but I added cream plant without whey, but of course you can use normal cream.

INGREDIENTS
for 2 people
- 1 brick of 200ml of whipping cream (I used vegetable cooking cream).
-1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 sheet of agar-agar or gel if you do not do vegan recipe, and cool water to hydrate
- Optional: syrup


PREPARATION
Put gelatin sheet soaked in cold water and let rehydrate.
Heat cream over medium heat (about 10 or 15 min. Approx.) Do not boil. (I heat only about 5 minutes)
Past that time, remove from heat and add the sugar and stir well
Add gelatin (before adding it must "squeeze" to drain all the water) to the cream and stir well again to mix. According to my sister's mother in both this and the previous step is very important to remove it, if you have to be 1 or 2 min must be sick to be well above the gelatin mix.
If you use syrup (optional) is the time to put in pan and then put the cream. Once placed in the mold to leave the mixture half hour or so to cool and then cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. Be ready in about 5 hours or so, according to the mother of my sister does in the morning and lunch is ready.


(to me I rennet in 4 hours) extremely fast, according to the mold

0 comments:

Post a Comment