Friday, February 25, 2011

Physical Therapyclip Art

Cookies decorated ... to decorate! Cookies

Well, yes, of course, these cookies are edible and very rich, recipe ever, but the end is other decorating if! decorate the window of the shop Ali, a shop that I recommend to everyone s the thing you enjoy the beautiful and taste, have all kinds of beads, stones, ribbons, etc ... to make your own accessories and also find facts, all with a special taste.
The store as you will see the link is in Oviedo and Gijon and soon also online, I really recommend that you visit you will love. Well
when Ali met my cookies, they contacted me to offer me ask you a few to decorate your spring showcase, I of course I loved the project and we got down to work.
This is the result ...
Hope you like.
Of course I do not miss the test, the bone eating!
details
Indeed, roses, beads, etc ... are made of sugar are not ... Ali's shop!
SUNDAY THROUGH YA ALI! AND OF COURSE A TOYA









0 comments:

Post a Comment