Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Outlook Express Error 0x800ccc6f



Although some already know if you are on Facebook or Twitter, if nothing happens in late October to be a mother again, although I very little, I can not keep quiet, as it has been so desired and I am so happy that I love to share with everyone.
Now I have to care much what I eat, I try to eat healthy, and varied, most vegetables, legumes, fruit, fish and less meat, I eat, but much less than before. I feel great, Javi with me on this journey, and little by little, Mario being accepted was once unthinkable things to prove. I recommend it to all probeis a month, will not want to go back to eating as before. It would be unfair not to spend
words to Adi , lately I have spent many hours in his blog, it is a benchmark in many things, but above all is an expert in this type of food because it must take great care. I read there is quinoa, which has properties that gives us benefits, and of course, how to cook.
The recipe that I post today is the first I've prepared, I liked it, so I'm still investigating.

Ingredients:
-100g of quinoa

-1 -1 eggplant garlic onion

-media-half block of tofu with herbs
"A handful of almonds in grain
" A spoonful of sauce
soybean As we prepare:
We washed under tap water, quinoa, and rub with your hands, drain and set aside.
In a saucepan put water to boil with a little oil and salt, add the quinoa when it starts to boil and keep it for about 20 minutes, drain and reserve.
In a skillet add a little sesame oil, peanut or sunflower doramos garlic and onion. Add the eggplant cubes and fry well, when almost done put the tofu into cubes and almonds.
finally put the quinoa and a teaspoon of soy sauce, stir a few more minutes and you're ready to serve.
can be a single or a side dish for any meat or fish, we eat alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment