Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zebra Printed Napkins

MY RECIPE MANGO ALMOND


today The dessert is a delight that my sister sent me, "nanny" , you know that it helps me a lot with this blog when I have the time I reach their prescriptions, so do not put as friend recipe
Mango is a delicious fruit, but there are people who do not like, brings a lot of fiber and carotenoids, besides helping to reduce hypertension cholesterol.
contains vitamins A, B, and C, also purifies the body and increases muscle mass.
And some wonder but we can associate to handle

INGREDIENTS
For two people - 1 mango
- Roasted Almond
cube - 1 / 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup

water PREPARATION
Cut the mango in half and takes the bone.
then peel and cut into thin slices.
In a saucepan is made with sugar syrup and water. Catching fire
so stirring about 15 minutes.
Cool and place himself above the handle. Above
puts the cube and toasted almonds and enjoy.
Hope you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment