Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Does Five Month Old Baby Cough When Excited

RAPE LASAGNA




For fiiiiinnnnnn!!
I have the computer right now! 1
Go roll a thing of windows vista which seems to have gone very bad so of be all and be because my other computers I have never been given and this can only have 2 ½ years since I crashed 3 times.
Well start with a recipe no friend
Please keep an eye on my blog and wonder and I know that some echabais less, hahaha.
A big kiss to all

This recipe is from my friend today Rosi, we made the other day we went to dinner at his house, and I can say I was really delicious.

photos and I got the recipe, so I left it and I hope that ye
Rosi Thank you for sharing your recipe and make me this dish so rich that we enjoy both
INGREDIENTS

Serves 6
- 1 frozen monkfish tail
- 1 bag of frozen prawns 200g
- 1 packet of smoked salmon 200g
- 3 garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (Rosi, Apis)
- a dash of dry white wine
- Olive oil
- parsley
- Dried Provencal herbs
- salt
- pepper
- milk
- Butter
- flour
-
Parmesan - precooked lasagna plates


PREPARATION
in a pan with a little olive oil sauté the monkfish skin and bones and troceadito, we give a few laps, and add the shrimp thawed, drained and smoked salmon bits.
Season and when well rehogadito, add the wine and a handful of fresh parsley, leave the wine has evaporated, turn off and reserve
In another pan, sauté garlic, onion and carrot very finely chopped, when we fry everything very well, and this tiernecito, add the tomatoes and some herbs de Provence.
We let it do well and add tomatoes to the pan fish.
We a boil and turn off all together
prepare the bechamel with margarine, flour and milk, salt and pepper
prepare the lasagna noodles as directed by the manufacturer and assemble the lasagna, alternating layers of pasta, tomato sauce and fish, then a bit of bechamel and parmesan, over pasta, fish sauce, bechamel, parmesan, etc ...
finished with bechamel and parmesan and introduce the oven to broil, about 180 º
to enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment